This is our old blog, our new blog can be found at http://www.aclights.com/blog

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Halloween Show in the plannings now (2008)

I plan to do a rather large (large to me) Halloween show this year. The interesting part is, no one trick or treats at my house, so im actually going to barrow my friends house this Halloween, and he is going to use some of his DJ equipment to add more effects. Its still in planning, but it looks like this will be cool. Still its a small show, but its bigger than my last one. Also we should have some fog machines going the whole night too. So far we have about 2700 lights planned (still extremely small scaled) 16 channels. I plan to blog along the way the progression of the show.

So far I plan on using these songs in the show:

Night On Bald Mountain (Track #8)
Hall of the Mountain King (Track #2)

(listen to the songs here free)
Halloween by Mannheim Steamroller


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here: