This is our old blog, our new blog can be found at http://www.aclights.com/blog

Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Edm arrived today.

Its HERE! OK so I have been waiting impatiently for it to arrive. But its now here. The box had a priority mail sticker to the wrong city and zip, I'm surprised it made it. I installed the chip and I had my dad help me solder it up. Total assembly took us about 30 mins. We turned it on, and gave it an audio source, and it was working but it sounded horrible. I only found out that the fm radio that we were using in my dads shop had horrible speakers. I was glad I brought my old mp3 player with me I tuned that in and I was quit impressed. I ran out to the car and tuned that in. wow, I couldent tell that the mp3 player itself wasnt plugged directly into the car.

When I got home I got it all set up again and I used my Sony home theater sound system (with built in fm tuner) Again I was very impressed.

Later today I went to my friends house to test the edm on his very nice sound system he has in his car. To my supprise We still coulden't tell the diffrence if it was comming directly from a mp3 player or it was being sent from the EDM.

The box It came in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here: